Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Card for Dad from Chockie bear
Hello from a hot Chicago we were lucky the past few days we've had some hot weather, we'll enjoy it whilst it lasts! This is a card from Chockie bear who is a bear that Greg gave me on our first Valentines Day, he's so special to us and a part of our family so on my birthday this year Chockie gave me a very cute card and presents so under Chockie's instructions I made this card for Greg for his birthday isn't it cute? I used my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge to cut out the bear and then the birthday accessories. I used a cupcake sticker instead of the cupcake that came with the accessories as I preferred this one. I cut a label from Art Philosophy and stamped Dad on it in alphabet letters. I added a red star brad for the hat and a green bow. I used my Cuttlebug birthday folder to make a background. I'm sure Greg will love this card from Chockie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure Greg will love it for sure, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThat bear looks just like Chockie , love his little party hat and the balloons. Greg will love this well done chockie great card xxx nan xxx
ReplyDelete