Hello from warm and sunny Chicago, this is the first chance I've had this week for scrapbooking been busy with the dogs and gym and been out enjoying the weather with Greg!
I realised I hadn't finished our Christmas trip to Europe in 2010 the other day when looking through the album, so I did this one on the Cologne Christmas market, we had a great morning there as the market was in the same place as the magnificent cathedral.
I kept this page simple and used paper with detail already on it with the lights, I added some cute little house stickers and used Don Juan for my font.
Nice page honey, simple works too sometimes! Lovely memories of a great time together. Love hubby xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat page to remember your 2010 Christmas holiday in snowy winter conditions and the beautiful Christmas stalls. Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely page Lindsey the paper is perfect for theses photo's especially the market stalls with the christmas lights, and I love your new blog background with the spring flowers and watering can.
ReplyDeletexxx mom xxx