Tuesday, May 21, 2013

True Love

Hello Happy Monday, it's nice and hot here although we are expecting some thunderstorms later but at least it's been hot!
I started this page last week and finished it just today. On the Cricut Craft room they have some free layout templates to use and I really liked this True Love one, so I decided to use it on a photo I already thought I'd scrap booked of Greg and I on the evening of our renewal of vows ceremony in St Lucia at the French Restaurant at the resort so I decided it was perfect for this. It's pretty self explanatory with the cuts and I also used some stickers, I love it and Greg does too, another addition to an album of a lovely trip.

3 comments:

  1. awesome page of our beautiful romantic dinner in paradise! love the layout and the backing paper! love hubby !!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely page Lindsey, it proves you don't need a lot of photos to get the true meaning across, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful page Lindsey the look on your faces tells the story of this page such a very special time for you both. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete