Hi everyone, Happy Saturday, I hope you are having a nice weekend. We had a wonderful day yesterday for Greg's birthday a lovely brunch out and presents and a cake made by me and I was very happy with my first try at it! It turned out great and I loved seeing the look on Greg's face.
Anyway I have a page that I finished last night on my birthday. Greg made me such a fabulous cake I had to scrapbook it. I used a pink card base and then various spotty papers and a Happy Birthday paper. I cut the 36 out of Green dotty paper on my Cricut using Art Philosophy and also the green scalloped circle for the journaling. For the flower pot which is meant to resemble the cake Greg made me I cut the pot from Walk in my Garden and the flowers from Art Philosophy. I used yellow buttons for the flower centres. I embossed the pot using my Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder as Greg embossed the "flower pot" on my cake. I added a pink bow to finish, it turned out so cute. I also added a tag that mum made me up the top. I added a "love the little things in life" sticker as this was not little by any means but I think the simple things in life are best and these are good memories.
What a beautiful page of your birthday and your cake, love your flower pot, it's just like the real cake! love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very lovely bright page to match the lovely bright cake, Lesley
ReplyDeletesuch a fantastic fun, colorful page with so much detail and so pretty. I love the flower pot and flowers Lindsey, that's nice you used my gift tag :-) A really lovely page xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this page - the paper flowers are suiting perfect to the flower-cake.
ReplyDeleteConny