Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birdie Day

Hello It's nice and sunny in Chicago today hope it is where you are. Today I have a page I made on Greg's birthday last week, he so loved his cake and the whole day so it was great to make a page on it as a memento.
I started with some green cardstock and cut an 11" square from Art Philosophy in the green patterned paper. For the title I cut that from Straight from the nest and resized it in the Cricut Craft Room, I thought the title was perfect as Greg's cake was from Angry Birds so it is just right : ). I cut that in a shadow in grey and then red. I added some borders and some stickers as well as some Quilled balloon stickers I've had for ages and I remembered I had those and they were great for this page. I did my journaling in Publisher. Hope you like my page.

4 comments:

  1. Nice bright green background sets off the photos so well. Great photos of you both and and the cake, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page of my special day & CAKE! love my cake it was awesome to look at and EAT! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice page Lindsey I love the creative heading, the photo's are lovely, the cake was so good almost a shame to cut it . xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete