Thursday, May 23, 2013

Disneyland

Hello I have a page for you today that I was able to finish on our trip to Disneyland last year, I started it yesterday and glad I got to finish it today as we did a big workout at the gym I had the dogs to walk and we're going to the baseball soon so I squeezed it in!
I saw some inspiration on another blog with this layout and I decided to put my own spin on it as I usually like to do lots of photos on my pages but sometimes I'm unsure how to display a lot of photos so this worked well and took some planning with cutting the squares and rectangles on my Cricut and the photos but it turned out really good. I used my Cuttin Up cartridge to cut out the Time 4 Fun and used stickers and I had a sheet of 12x12 Disney scrapbook paper with all the characters on the squares so I cut some of those out and matted them onto coloured squares. Hope you like my page!

3 comments:

  1. A very bright wonderful Disneyland page to remember when you visited there last year. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great design Lindsey the whole page is so interesting and colourful and fun.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout, just as colorful as our wonderful memories of the day! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete