Hi Happy Friday, I love Friday's as that means it's weekend time with Greg! I've got a card to show you today for my friend Conny who will be visiting in August, I'm going to give her, her birthday card and pressies then so I thought I'd make her card today.
I started with some sparkly cream card and made a card base on Art Philosophy, then cut a light green layer. Greg bought me a Fiskars stamp wheel for my birthday and I recently bought this stamp to go on it as I love the flowers. It was stamped on white cardstock and cut out in a scalloped square shape. I stamped Happy Birthday in the top right corner. I then cut out some grass from Artiste and I was unsure how it looked against the light green background so Greg suggested inking it a slightly darker green and it came out really good, I really like the effect. For the flowers I used my paints to colour most of them in and markers for some of the smaller parts and the bees. Have a nice weekend.
What can I say, apart from the fact I am just that damned good, perfect in every way, and living legend in general. Lovely card, very cheery and the grass is awesome!!! (BTW the rest that did is very good too!!) Love hubby :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased that Greg has made a comment which I realize he does at times, I seem to be the only other one making comments on your beautiful cards Lindsey. You have gone to a lot of trouble with the presentation of this beautiful card and I am sure Connie will appreciate her birthday card as much as I have enjoyed looking at it, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteI hope my comments are showing up on your blog Lindsey. As I thought they were.:-)
ReplyDeleteThe card is so pretty and very colorful I love the effect of the grass
it has a 3D effect. Conny will love this beautiful card. xxx mom xxx