Friday, May 17, 2013

Cologne Cathedral

Hello from nice and hot Chicago! I have a page on Cologne Cathedral that I started yesterday but finished today, I kept it simple again as the paper does the talking! I cut the font from Opposites Attract and then added a premade cut out of the cathedral and a sticker as well as some journaling on Publisher. I did let this speak for itself as you would have to see the cathedral to understand how magnificent and enormous it is so this page did not need a lot of embellishing!

3 comments:

  1. nice page honey, its an amazing Cathedral! love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice page, as you said you don't need a lot of embellishments to get your message across. Very interesting cathedral inside and out, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear you're having hot weather Lindsey, I like the simplicty of this page as the Cathedral is so beautiful and doesn't need anything more what lovely memories you have of that holiday xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete