Saturday, May 25, 2013
For Oklahoma
I made this quick card this afternoon as I saw a blog post come through from Bo Bunny (scrapbook company) asking people to send an encouragement card for the people that went through the recent Tornado in Oklahoma so I thought I would make a card. It's a simple card as that is all I had time to do but I think the message on the front is perfect for whoever gets my card and I hope they can keep their chin up and know that things will be better soon. I used my Simple Cards cartridge for this one and some flower stickers from my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very thoughtful idea and we will never know what a lot of people have gone through over there. It is a very pretty card and will mean a lot to the person her receives it. Lesley
ReplyDeleteWho ever receives this card Lindsey will know that someone is thinking of them and hoping their lives can get back to "normal" soon.
ReplyDeleteYour thoughtfulness will be appreciated. xxx mom xxx