Saturday, May 11, 2013

window card

Hi happy Friday, I made this card this afternoon for my friend Gale in the U.K who is moving house soon so I thought I would make her a card using the Cricut Creative Cards cartridge it's a really good cartridge with some lovely cards to make that are simple but really nice. All the pieces were cut out at 5 inches in different layers, I do love the window it's so cute, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card honey, very cute!! dare i say super cute even... LOL love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I am sure your friend will love the thought and sit the card in her new home, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Lindsey and very pretty. I love the window and the "flower box" on the windowsill. Gale will really like this card. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! A really lovely card!
    Conny

    ReplyDelete