Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thank you card

Hello Happy Friday, this is a quick little card I made this afternoon using my Cricut Artiste cartridge ( I love this cartridge). I made this for a lady who has been helping me on a knitting forum with some issues I have been having with something I have been knitting. She was so nice and didn't mind me asking so I asked for her address in the UK and this thank you card will be on it's way tomorrow. I cut the card from Artiste and also the flowers. I cut the flowers in various sizes and embossed some of them with my dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added some striped paper on the front and a lilac border, then added a dotty button and twine to the flower. I cut the card again in blue and just cut out the thank you part to make it stand out in a different color.

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and very creative card Lindsey.So many different elements , I love the "thanks" on the side of the card and the slot to fasten the card.You always make such interesting cards. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card and I love the colour choice and specially the colour flower.Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beautiful layered flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card honey! I am sure the lady will love it! :-) love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete