Thursday, September 13, 2012
Tuxedo Box from Artiste
This is another box I made today from my Artiste cartridge, I love how it turned out. This one is for my Dad for his birthday which will get sent soon! The box is actually a tuxedo shape in black and I cut out the bow tie in white. The cartridge also cuts out buttons but I decided to use real white buttons instead. I filled the box with Werthers Originals as I know my dad likes these, these ones are different as they also have an apple flavour which they have bought out for Autumn. I felt that it needed something else and I asked Greg and he thought it would be cute to do a little faux "handkerchief" in the pocket, so we made a slit and on white cardstock I stamped "Happy Birthday" which lifts out of the slit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful little box, certainly better dressed than you're father ever has been! He will love it, I am sure! Love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is so cute and I am sure your dad will love it, December will be here before we know it. Lesley
ReplyDeleteYour dad will love this Lindsey so clever and a very special gift for him love it mom xxx
ReplyDeleteVery cool box! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous tuxedo box Lindsey.Love that you put happy Birthday on the hankie.
ReplyDeleteJayne x