Thursday, September 13, 2012

Artiste Box


Hello everyone, here is a cute little box I made this morning for my friend Conny's birthday in October. Greg and I are looking forward to her and her boyfriend visiting us in Chicago around that time so this is one of her presents. I love the Artiste cartridge and this is my first box I have made from this cartridge. I love the cute little handles so I cut this out at 4 inches, I actually pressed the "fit to page" function on my Cricut and this is the size it gave me which turned out perfect. I bought this cardstock a while back especially to make Conny a box as it was quite cute with the polka dots and nice for a birthday! I then cut a label from Artiste at 2 inches and used one of the Close to my Heart stamps that came with Artiste for the greeting. I liked the greeting as this box is filled with Lindt Peanut butter balls so it's quite sweet! I sent Conny some of these a while back and she loved them and as she can't get them in Germany I thought this was the perfect treat for this box! I set some white eyelets in the label, tied some pink and white twine around it and finished with a cupcake button and striped ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful little box honey, better than any store bought one! Conny will love it!! Love Hubby!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box,love the shape and papers,Conny will love it. Hope you had a fab holiday.Been called in to cover a sick colleague so work is hectic and not leaving much time for visits!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey that is so cute also and I love the cup cake button, I thought it wouldn't be long too they invented a special button, I think they have covered cup cakes in all other fields. Connie will defiantly love this.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of the box Lindsey and the cardstock is just perfect for a birthday treat box the cupcake button adds a whimsical finishing touch, Conny will really love it. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete