Tuesday, September 18, 2012
cute little handbag box
This is another project I started last week and finished over the weekend. I used the Artiste cartridge to cut out this gorgeous little bag in brown and a brown patterned piece for the pocket. I cut the bow out of pink too and added a pink gemstone. I found a cute button and took off the shank at the back and then hot glued that to the strap. I used a bit of velcro for the "clasp". I wanted to make the contents be like a real handbag a girl might use so I added nailpolish, lip gloss, a mini nail file and a small tin of mints. This one is going to be for my friend Conny either for her birthday or Christmas (haven't decided yet!). I had a lot of fun with this one and enjoyed finding all the bits and pieces to go in it. Even my lovely husband helped me out by hunting down the mini nail files yesterday, not many men do that, I'm really lucky!! Hope you enjoyed seeing my cute bag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so pretty Lindsey.Love the button clasp.It's fun finding things to go inside isn't it?
ReplyDeleteChristmas goodies are hitting the shops here and I keep looking (and collecting!) for Christmas treat boxes!...that's my excuse and I am sticking to it! lol.
Jayne x
Thanks Jayne! I can't wait to make more. Love your excuse too : )
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is so lovely I am sure Connie will love it as well and it is unreal how much you can fit into the handbag. Lesley
ReplyDeleteConny will love this Lindsey (so would I ) hint hint L.O.L.
ReplyDeleteI love the button clasp so clever and the little gifts are just perfect , great present love mom xxx
This is seriously ADORABLE! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute honey, love it!!! Love hubby xoxox
ReplyDelete