Saturday, September 22, 2012

Christmas shapes

I've had a nice day today crafting in between other things. This is a card I made using my Cricut and the Cricut Craft Room. I started with a red card, then a shimmery red layer and I used the Craft room to cut out little Christmas shapes out of a scalloped tan layer. It's wonderful what the Craft Room can do I love it! I then adhered ribbon onto some scrap card in a diagnol pattern. These were then placed under the apertures. I decorated with gemstones and buttons as well as some bakers twine and a little label I printed out and cut into a tag shape.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.LOVE how you used the ribbons.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lindsey all the ideas you've used on it are really great.
    I really like the apertures and the different ribbons used under them. Areally lovely card for someone special. love it mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute depicts everything about Christmas and I love the layout it shows it doesn't have to be over tizzy, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card honey, another new technique! looks fabulous! love hubby!xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete