Saturday, September 1, 2012
Christmas market in Berlin
Hello I am back from my holiday in California with Greg where we had a great time and now I have more and more photos to scrapbook but I must finish off some other holidays we've had first such as Christmas in Europe last year. I made this one today but it didn't really turn out like I'd hoped so it's not one of my favourites but it's still ok and Greg likes it.This is of one of the Christmas Markets we visited in Berlin, Germany. It was a simple page to do, but I couldn't really think what to do lol, but the paper made it easy for me with the little design in the bottom right corner. Greg suggested I use the actual title from the market's website and it turned out nice. I used some borders up the top and some various embellishments. I didn't even use my Cricut for this, maybe that's what I needed to do, oh well there is next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so different to what you usually do with a page but when it is put into the album will look just as good and creative. You probably still have your wonderful holiday on your mind. Lesley
ReplyDeletesometimes Lindsey "less is more" and this page is just that I like the way you've matted the 4 photo's together and used the original title, just enough detail to make a very nice page xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI wonder where my comment went -:( I like the way you have matted the 4 photo's together Lindsey and the simplicity of the layout is lovely as the saying goes "sometimes less is more" love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteStill a lovely page honey! How i remember that choc coated banana. Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete