Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Embossed Christmas card

Hello everyone, Happy Monday, this is a card I started last week and finished over the weekend. I bought a new embossing folder with a wintery Christmas scene. I started with a green card and then embossed the image on some white. I stamped Merry Christmas and then used green chalk to colour in the trees and blue for the lake at the bottom. I added some glitter for the hill and then used a glitter gel pen to put "snow" on the trees. I used my Christmas Cricut  cartridge to cut out the Santa and sleigh and again added some silver gel pen for little highlights

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey a very tasteful sweet Christmas card, I like the pale look going into the dark sleigh, very well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of embossing the trees onto a separate card first Lindsey looks really good and I love the little sleigh your dad was really impressed to. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card honey, all your effort paid off!!! love hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete