Friday, August 17, 2012

Upstairs Downstairs

Here is a page I started yesterday and finished this afternoon. It's of when we went to Dumbarton Castle in Scotland with my Aunt & Uncle from England. We had a great time there and I do like these pictures and they turned out well on this page. I called it "Upstairs Downstairs" as we climbed a lot of stairs that day! I started with sage green cardstock and 2 different patterned papers. For one of them I used Artiste to cut out the great half scallop piece with the holes. I also used Artiste to cut out the scalloped circle with the journalling and the font. I tied some twine through the holes and used Life's a Party to cut out the little castle. I went around it with glitter gel pen to make it sparkle a bit. I used some Epoxy stickers to finish.

5 comments:

  1. Lindsey you make fabulous layouts.Love your photos and how you added the twine.
    Enjoy your holiday.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Love the way you tilted your photos and your title work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey you are receiving some lovely comments on your page from other friends. You are so creative your brain mustn't stop thinking. Another lovely page and the colours are so tasteful, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page sweetheart! Colors are beautiful, as is everything else!! Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative Lindsey your ideas are so interesting.The title is so clever,and I really like the twine element. well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete