I was able to do some more scrapping tonight as I had to go out this afternoon and Greg came for a walk with me in the lovely warm weather (26 today!), so he made up the time for a couple of hours after dinner this evening so I busied myself with scrapbooking our St Lucia photos. I made a page on some photos of us in our suite. One evening when we went out for dinner at the resort our Butlers decorated our bed with a message and rose petals and some champagne, it was wonderful. I also love these photos of Greg, his smile is just the best. I used my "Songbird" cartridge for the label at the top and my "Cindy Loo" cartridge for the font. I added a little stick on flower in the corner. Then I cut out the champagne bottle complete with sparkly bubbles at the top which are gemstones and glasses from my "Simply Charmed" cartridge and the "Cheers" sign. I added some journalling that I typed on the computer as well as some little circle sayings and a lovely ornate metal I love you I picked up at Michaels the ohter day on clearance - bargain! Love this page (as I do all of them, such good memories!)
What great memories, wish we were back there right now! Its hard to leave paradise, but soon we will live in paradise together forever! Beautiful work honey!!! love hubby! xo
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you can't sleep Lindsey you are thinking of your next page and what you are going to do, very well thought out, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteI love the the way you have tied everything together on this page Lindsey, your layouts are always so interesting, love it mom xxxx
ReplyDelete