Saturday, June 25, 2011

Little birdy

This is my last one for this week, another general card, I left the greeting off so I can put the right greeting on for the occasion when I need it. I used a light blue card and then added a hot pink layer and green patterned paper. I then used my Sew Easy tool which makes holes and then I hand stitched (very relaxing) around it with white thread. I then used my Cricut "Straight from the nest" cartridge to cut out the sweet little bird and tree (which I love to do at the moment they are so cute) and added some brown twine in a bow. Not sure what occasion I will end up using this card for but either way I'm sure the recipient will love it like I do!




3 comments:

  1. Lindsey so sweet and tasteful, well done, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, lovet he stitching and the tree! love hubby! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to recieve this card Lindsey it's very pretty and the stitching adds a lovely finish well done mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete