Friday, June 24, 2011

Share the moments that bring you joy

I'm almost finished my St Lucia pics now both holiday and the renewal of vows ceremony. I decided to do this page as a one photo page as it was when we had our nice reception lunch after our ceremony at Armando's restaurant at the resort. They did our table up really special and we had a lovely meal. Whilst at Michaels the other night with Greg ♥ I found this lovely stamp "Share the moments that bring you joy" in the $1 bin so I got it as I thought it would be lovely for this page mainly but also for cards.  A few weeks ago Greg found the sheet of stitched "love" paper there too so I'm glad I had this perfect opportunity to use it on this page. I cut some pieces of pink and heart paper for the background and stamped the sentiment on the pink. I used my Cricut Essentials to cut out the hearts and the label. I then embossed the hearts on my Cuttlebug. I then cut out a butterfly which I got at Christmas in Australia which I have been looking forward to using, that also went through my Cuttlebug. I finished off with an iron on felt scalloped border. A really nice page with nice memories!




3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely page to finish your album, I love the butterfly so lacey, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work honey, love the stamping and the butterfly! What a great day that was! One we will never forget. Love ya lots, love hubby!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful way to end the journey of your St Lucia pages Lindsey I think the butterfly brings it all together well done on all the pages you have made and I have enjoyed looking at all of them. love xxxxmom xxxx

    ReplyDelete