This was a page I finished today, I saw this idea in my magazine and adapted it to make it my own design. I used blue cardstock as the base and cut strips of patterned paper. I have been looking forward to using my flip flops paper for a while that I bought when I was back home in Australia at Christmas so this was a good use for it. I used my Cricut to cut the font and also the little starfish border out of "Life's a beach". I added some stickers I had lying around my stash and some journalling.
Another lovely page, flip flop paper worked out perfect. Keep up the good work, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteAnother masterpiece sweetheart, wish we were there chillin' right now! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeletelove the way you have set this page out Lindsey the flip flops theme really is good and the blue background paper makes the photo's "pop" xxx mom xxxx
ReplyDelete