I started this one on the weekend but finished it today as with no Ruby to walk today I had some time this afternoon. I wanted to do a page on the lovely sunsets we saw in St Lucia. I had some lovely orange and yellow card and papers so they went perfect with this. I cut a big circle using Cricut Essentials and then cut some waves using "Life's a beach". I snipped around them to curve them and stick them to the back of the circle to make a big sun! I then cut out some orange waves to make it "firey". I added some borders from my stash and cut out the font using "Life's a beach". I went through my stash and found a really nice acrylic orange frame to go around the journalling and also a cute little sun. I also found a lovely metal sun clip which I attached to the journalling. To finish I cut some palm trees from "Life's a beach". A lovely reminder of some of the beautiful sunsets we got to see so now we can always look at it and smile!
I love sunsets and this page is just perfect with the way you have shown the stages of the sun setting lovely use of colours to Lindsey .well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant work Honey! Love the flaming sun you made, its suits the photos perfectly! Looking forward to a few of those on Cooya Beach, although they will be sun rises, not sunsets facing east. Kepp up the brilliant work, love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAnother creative page Lindsey, you are having a ball with your new cutter, well done lesley.
ReplyDeletea great piece of photography and fantastic scrapbooking, yes sunsational is a perfect title for this page love dad xxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete