Now that I've finished scrapbooking St Lucia and our ceremony I decided to restock my supply of cards. I like to have a few on hand so I have one if the need comes up to send one and it's nice to change to cards after scrapping for a while. I cut out a hot pink card using my "Just because cards" Cricut cartridge and then matted some white onto that and some nice pink plaid patterned paper. I really like the look of the doiley cards that are trendy now so I used a paper doiley and then used my "Straight from the nest" Cricut cartridge to cut out the pink scalloped circle and the flower which was in layers. I then used my "Wild Card" cartridge to cut out the "For you" sentiment and finished with some pink and white bakers twine (which I just love, I got a bag full of skeins of this in all colours off Ebay) around the bottom.
Lindsey I love that one also, glad I do not have to choose getting too hard now. Lesley
ReplyDeletebeautiful card honeym would suit and old person LOL :-) love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this Lindsey you always come up with some really lovely ideas xxmom xx
ReplyDelete