Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I made this card over the weekend for a blog competition. Yesterday at Joann's I found a lovely 6 x 6 pack of papers on clearance so I used one of the green sheets from that. I used my "Straight from the nest" cartridge to cut out the branch, the sweet little bird and the flowers. I used my "Cricut essentials" to cut out the label and I stamped the greeting. I added some twine and some brads & gemstones to finish. I'm loving this card, almost too much to give away!



2 comments:

  1. Lindsey it is a very sweet pretty card with the little bird, but chirpy in his cage card will always hold a special memory for me. Good luck with the competition Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card sweetheart! good luck!! not that you will need it, your cards are totally awesome!!! love hubbby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete