Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Poolside

I printed these photos out last week and only got around to doing them today as been busy and I realised that after finishing our St Lucia photos that I still had Mexico ones I hadn't scrapbooked so here is a page on Puerto Vallarta in Mexico at the lovely resort we stayed at where the pool was beautiful and big. We were there every day and enjoyed it a lot, it was so relaxing and lovely. I used blue cardstock for the pool feel and used my Cricut "Storybook" cartridge to cut out the scalloped flip flops paper. I then matted the photos onto that and cut out a label also on the "Storybook" cartridge and used Rub ons to spell out Poolside. I used "Life's a beach" to cut out the bamboo tree and "Accent Essentials" for the scalloped circles and arrow. I also used "Life's a beach" to cut out Teeny Bikini. I had some stickers and some brads to use so they went on as well as some rhinestones to decorate the bikini. I love this page, good memories and I love anything to do with a pool or a holiday so a very happy page! : )




2 comments:

  1. Yes Lindsey a very happy page, well done and how many more pages to go. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Lindsey and yes that is a teeny bikini and you wear it well:-) I love the palm tree so many accents on this page makes it really interesting .Well Done xxxmom xxx

    ReplyDelete