I am addicted to my Sweet Treats cartridge which is ok because I can see all these cute treats and enjoy them & not ruin all my hard work at the gym! I had some time this morning and I've been wanting to try and make these cute ice cream cards for ages. I wasn't sure what size to cut at first so I cut one and decided it could go a bit bigger so I made 2. I used my Scor-pal to score the waffle type lines on the cone then cut out all the flavours in different colours (the fun part). On the larger one I cut out white for vanilla, dark brown for chocolate and orange for orange. I put the brown piece through my Cuttlebug to emboss it and make it looks like choc dots on top of chocolate. I added some little flowers to look like lolly flowers on the orange. Then I finished that off with some twine with a little greeting made from a tag and a bright orange bow. The smaller one was same colours except pink for strawberry. I ran the brown this time through the Cuttlebug folder with friend on it and decorated the pink with gemstones to make it look like sprinkles! I finished that with some nice bright pink and red ribbon. I'm going to keep the large one for a birthday card but the smaller one with friend on it, i'm going to send to my friend Conny who has been telling me she's been out enjoying Spring evenings eating ice cream so I know she'll love that. I really want to more but I'm out of time today however there will always be more time for Sweet Treats! : )
These are so unique Lindsey .Love the waffle cones. I wonder who will get one of these for her birthday (hint hint) L.O.L. xxxx
ReplyDeleteYou have put a lot of thought into these cards.
ReplyDeleteYou are having a wonderful time with your new cutter Lindsey, well done, Lesley.