Saturday, June 11, 2011

How sweet it is

Last one for this week..more St Lucia..I have a lot of photos to scrap but I love doing them! : ). This one is of us enjoying our "wedding reception" dinner in the evening. Our Butler made a reservation at the posh French restaurant La Toc at the resort. I wore my silk dress Greg bought for me and Greg looked gorgeous in his outfit. I used my Cricut to cut the large flower at the back. I had some brown sticker letters that went perfect for the font and also a border from the same page and sticker that says "Together Forever". I found this lovely metal sticker the other week at Michaels that says "True love stories never have endings" which I thought was so perfect as our love story is still going strong after 10 lovely years of marriage. I then cut out a scroll and flower from my Sweethearts cartridge and set some flower eyelets into the large flower at the back. Finished off with some rhinestones along the scroll and flower.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful honey, i see someone loves their new Cricut machine!!! keep up the fantastic work honey! Love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete