Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paradise

I started this yesterday but finished it today. Continuing on with more St Lucia pics as there are so many good ones so it will take a while but I love them so it's fun! I got this great kit the other day from Marshalls it was a lovely DCWV pack that was very beachy themed and it came with a beautiful album, papers, embellishments etc. So it's perfect for these photos. I used blue cardstock as the base and added a lovely tropical flower sheet and then a black dot sheet from the pack. I cut out Paradise using "Life's a beach" cartridge and also the very cute bikini and board shorts which I pegged onto some twine. I used some of the nice flowers stickers from the pack and also a border down the bottom as well as a great flourish on the bottom right. Really loving this layout!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Lindsey I like the way you have coordinated the papers and I especially like the washing line with the clthes on . xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey you are letting your imagination run wild, well done nice and bright, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete