Saturday, June 11, 2011

Have your cake and eat it too

Time to continue on with my St Lucia pages. I'm enjoying doing these as all my favourite things are in them - Greg ♥, St Lucia, the beach, cake, my white bikini, lol...this time I decided to do a page on us eating our wedding cake on the afternoon of our ceremony. We got back to our room and saw the cake in the fridge so we decided to take some out with some non alcoholic champagne out to our private pool and enjoy. I thought blues fit best with this in terms of paper and then used my Cricut Essentials cartriidge to cut out the shapes down the left hand side, I then decorated those with buttons and brads. I did my journalling on the computer and cut it into a semi circle shape for something different. I also cut out the font using my "Cuttin it up" cartridge and the cake using "Sweet treats". I got my glitter glue's and did a bit of final bling on the cake and the heart on the left hand side. I love this one as it shows us enjoying the rest of our day.



1 comment:

  1. simply outstanding honey, what i would give for a piece of that cake right now!! love hubby! xo

    ReplyDelete