Sunday, June 19, 2011

Walk forever by my side

Well I managed to fit in doing another page on St Lucia today between everything else, I'm glad because I love my scrapping so much, especially with my new Cricut machine! I made a page today the photos that our Photographer took along the beach in St Lucia after our ceremony. I found the perfect quote to go on this page "Walk forever by my side" as it shows us walking together on the beach and through life. I used my Cricut to cut out the large flower in the green and white paper and then also for my font, just married sign and cute little heart with the couple in it.I had a kit that had an iron on transfer so my lovely husband helped me iron this on as it was quite delicate, it came out great (swirl above photo), it actually has a felt feel to it. I typed "for the 2nd time - St Lucia October 2010" under the Just married sign..I had some little white paper doilies so I put that under the two main photos as it was lacy and had a "weddingy" feel to it. I love this page (but I love them all)!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is outstanding Lindsey all the elements you've used the whole page is so pretty. Did you cut out the little heart on your new machine? I love the doiley idea it really adds to the "wedding" detail. xxxxmom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely page Lindsey, you will be able to look back in years to come at all the places you have been too in your lives together. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete