Hello Happy Tuesday it's almost Valentines Day and today we decided to give Miss Ivy her Valentines treats a bit early because I baked the treats on the weekend when I had time and I didn't want them to go off so I gave them to her today. As you can see she LOVED them, she loves Aunty Lindsey's cookies especially if they have peanut butter in them. How cute is she? I stamped on a plain brown bag and put the cookies in there for her along with her card. Awww we love you Miss Ivy!
A very spoilt Miss Ivy but she is all worth it. Lovely thought with card and cookies.
ReplyDeleteThe above was from Lesley forgot to put my name.
ReplyDeleteLucky Miss Ivy!!! love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo,s lindsey they tell the 'story, of ivy and her special valentines cookies.Ivy is very spoilt but so worth it :-) :-)
ReplyDeleteXxxmomxxx