Hello Happy Friday, almost the weekend and we are now looking forward to our cooking class tomorrow which will be fun, I look forward to our "Pie and Tart Bootcamp" : ). I've been finishing making my Easter cards, they are fun to make and make me think of warmer weather and new life again and hearing the birds singing, soon it will come!!!
So this one is for my friend Claudy, I just love this chick in his egg, how can he not make you smile! I cut the card in light green from Artfully Sent, it was a nice Easter Egg and grass cutout card. I cut an oval out of pink and embossed it with a Quickutz embossing folder. I stamped on the right hand side using a Close to my Heart stamp and for the chick I am really enjoying using the Print and Cut feature on the Cricut. I found this little chick on a free blog somewhere so I printed him out and cut him out using the Cricut. I love the bright colors so nice!! Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
beautiful card, the print & cut chick is brilliant, love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteClaudy will love this little chick and it is so colourful and cute, Lesley
ReplyDeleteGorgeous 'happy, card lindsey love the bright coloured chick..
ReplyDeleteXxx mom xxx