Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Whats Cookin
Hello Happy Monday I made a double page layout today of our cooking class that we did in Sorrento Italy on our anniversary last year. We had such a fabulous time, it was really a day to remember and I really enjoyed scrapbooking the photos and remembering such a lovely day. I used green cardstock as my base for both pages then I used my Nana's kitchen stack to cut out borders from various papers. I did my own border on my Cricut Explore and the Cricut pens and wrote "La Cucina" which means kitchen in Italian. I used a wine barrel and grapes sticker that I got at Michaels. The journalling is done on publisher. I think the rectangle was from Artfully Sent. The Oh Happy day is from the Phrases cartridge and the What's cookin is from 3 Birds on Parade. I cut the two sentiments at the top of the first page from the same paper stack. Time to go and walk Ivy now and brave the cold! Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two lovely pages to remember your cooking class in Italy. Great to be able to look back on the cooking experience. Lesley.
ReplyDeletefantastic double page layout, one of your best!!! love hubby xoxo
ReplyDelete2beautiful pages lindsey and such lovely memories of a wonderful day the photo,s tell the story of a fun day. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That little chef's hat is adorable! I love the strips of paper you put on there too! <3Kim
ReplyDelete