Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Hubby's Birthday Card
Hi again I have a card I made over the past few days, I was just waiting on the ribbon to arrive and it arrived today so I could finish it off. I'm making some cards in advance and if we sell our apartment soon we will be so busy so I may as well do this now when I can. So I made Greg's birthday card. He loves the Boston Red Sox baseball team and I recently learned how to use the Print then Cut feature on my Cricut, I really love it. I got the image from www.dollargraphicsdepot.com I thought the Koala baseball player was just perfect for Greg being an Aussie and loving baseball. The card idea was from a UK magazine I subscribe too digitally I think it's called a Z fold card as it opens out like a letter Z. I cut the scallops in red and white from Art Philosophy and I embossed the red one with the swiss dots folder on my Cuttlebug. I added layers of patterned and blue paper and then the ribbon. The inside i wrote my own sentiment with my Cricut and the Cricut black pen. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a very lovely card and you have put so much time & effort into it.
ReplyDeleteThe colours all match with the Red Sox plus the ribbon is a bonus.
Lesley
Such a special card lindsey and so creative especially the very special red sox ribbon. The design is really good with so much detail.
ReplyDeleteXxx mom. Xxx