Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A page on Fiesole



Hello hope you had a nice Tuesday, I have spent almost a week trying to get this page done but been busy with lots of other things and not really able to concentrate on scrapbooking or had much time but anyway I decided to get it finished this afternoon. I did keep it simple I just am trying to get my pages done and I do like how it turned out. These pictures of when we were in Fiesole just near Florence in Italy and we found a great lookout, it was really wonderful and I just love that photo of Greg and I.

I used a patterned sheet for the background from a stack I got from Michaels a while ago. I also cut the saying in the rectangle from a sheet in that stack. I don't remember where I got the tag from on my Cricut sorry so much stuff to think about at the moment but I do remember the title was from 3 birds on parade. The butterfly is a chipboard butterfly from my stash and I did my journalling on the computer. The little epoxy tag is from my stash (quite an old one) thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely layout and it is a lovely photo of you both. Butterfly's are always a great enhancement. I love the cool green background paper, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page lindsey especially the saying that,s really nice the photo,s are beautiful
    I love the one of you both on the wall. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page of a wonderful day, and that focaccia we had there was amazing!! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete