Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ferrari Drive

Hello I made this page today on when Greg got to drive a Ferrari when we were in Florence, Italy. Poor Greg and I are sick with bad colds at the moment but I did want to do this page in between going out. I started with a red cardstock base and added some Chevron patterned paper. The need for speed title and the other two sayings on the photos are from Beep Beep cartridge. I don't have this cartridge but can use it as I'm a subscriber to the Cricut cartridge. I did some journalling strips on the computer and used 2 stamps. The star is from a Close to my Heart set and the sentiment is from a My Favourite things set. I found a free png file of a Ferrari on the internet so I used my print and cut feature on my Cricut to print and cut this out. Greg loved this page and so did I, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. big fun day! lovely page that! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Lindsey you both look so good in a Ferrari.
    The little Ferrari looks so good and I love the 'need for speed'' title well done.
    I hope you both feel better soon. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, lovely bright colours and you both look as though you enjoyed your ride in your wish car. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! How much fun did you two have? Your layout turned out perfect for this event. Love the colors and the cute car die cuts. Awesome job my friend! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete