Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentines Day 2015

Hello I decided to do my Valentines Day layout this afternoon. I felt like brightening my day with some lovely pics of our nice day together and using nice Valentines colors such as reds and pinks. I bought this paper recently as I liked the love sentiment on it and the brushed look, It was an American Crafts Amy Tangerine sheet of paper. I added a piece of love birds paper from a Recollections stack I got last year and then my photos. I did my journaling on the computer and just matted it on some red. Underneath the birds paper I ran my little hearts tape runner along the top and bottom. I then used a stamp set I got at Michaels and stamped the Be mine and spotty banners on pink card in black ink. I went through my stash as I'm trying to use what I have and added the bird stickers the sticker that says "With  you my heart has wings" which I thought was perfect given Greg made a fabulous stenciled lovebird cake.

4 comments:

  1. lovely page, love the photo of you and the cake!! love hubby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty page Lindsey ,I really like the photo,s and the 2 love birds.
    The sticker is just perfect for you and Greg just like the love birds .
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout with the bright colours, and the cake looks delicious. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two little love birds are so, so cute. I love this layout and how you coordinated the love birds with the paper. Greg's an excellent cake maker too! You have a great guy there. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete