Saturday, February 21, 2015

Easter card 4

Hello one more card for today as it's time to go and walk Ivy in a minute. This is probably my favourite one of the day, I made a 4.5 x 4.5 inch square card out of blue cardstock and then cut this pretty layer on my Cricut from the Edge to Edge cartridge. I used the slice feature on the Cricut to cut an Easter Egg shape out of this. I then used a leftover decorative egg frame to go around it, I was in luck that it fit perfectly. I got this gorgeous little bunny as a free clipart file off the internet and used the Print then Cut feature. So cute!

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty cut out, so cute the bunny and the colours look great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card! someone is lovin' the new cricut version! love hubby! xxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card lindsey ,the little bunny is gorgeous and I love the pretty layer in pink well done with all you Easter cards xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete