Thursday, February 12, 2015
Gondola scrapbook layout
Hello I have another page today on our recent trip to Italy I still have a lot to go but I"m getting through them. This one was a nice one as they all are but we really loved our trip on the gondola in Venice and had a lovely time so these photos were especially nice to look at and remember. I used a red cardstock base and then used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle and font. I added some stickers I was really glad I could find one of a gondola as there is no Cricut cut of one of those and I did my journalling on the computer. I added a clip that I've had for ages at the top. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I see Chockie sitting on the chair enjoying his trip. This page is lovely and it will be nice to look back on them in years to come of all the wonderful holidays you have both enjoyed, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely page of a very special day!! love hubby xooxoxox
ReplyDeleteA beautiful page Lindsey and wonderful photographs such a special day and very special memory Chockie must be the only bear in the world to ride in a gondola. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteYou just reminded me that I have a few of those clips! I love what you did. <3Kim
ReplyDelete