It's cold outside today and I was thinking of hot chocolate whilst I was walking the dogs. I always give my clients a little gift at Easter and Christmas so I thought a hot chocolate pocket would be nice with a couple of extra treats as well. I will do something else for the actual dogs with some dog treats but this is for their mums and dads. So I cut a 5"x 12" piece of card stock and folded up the bottom, I trimmed it to fit where it was too long. I covered both sides in scraps of patterned paper and then decorated the front with a little border as well as getting out my "Winter Woodland" cartridge to cut out the scalloped circles, then the "Winter Frolics" cartridge to cut out the little cup and saucer. I used my new stamp set also called "Winter woodland" to stamp on the greeting on the cup and added a little candy cane button. I then glued both sides with tape and added a brad at the top to make sure it was secured. Then was the fun part of adding the treats - a hot chocolate sachet, a xmas tree lollypop and tea bag. I decided to do a winter theme for this one as it's winter at Christmas here so it can be a wintery xmas treat for them! : ). I'm really pleased with how it turned out that I might do a few more for good friends too : )
this is so special Lindsey and a fantastic idea I love the little cup and saucer, your friends will be delighted to recieve one of these, well done xxxxmom xxxx
ReplyDeleteVery nice, this one I liked. I loved the colors you used here :) I hope the dogs "mums and dads" will appreciate this :)Maybe I have to try to make one of these.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day
Annelen
Lindsey that is a wonderful idea for the pet owners. I am a doggie owner as well as a friend you know ha ha ! Lesley
ReplyDelete