Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Santa Box

I made this one tonight, it's a variation on the Reindeer one I did yesterday, but just as cute. Using the Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge I cut out the red cake box and then used my Doodlecharms cartridge to cut out the Santa face. I used some googly eyes and then used some of my liquid applique on the moustache which I heated with the heat gun to make it all puffy : ). I then used some black and white adhesive ribbon and I went through my stash and found a cute little buckle for Santas belt. I think I will tie some twine around it and put on a tag but I don't have any treats yet to fill it but I'll get these on the weekend ready for Santa to deliver at Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Lindsey that is very very jolly, you are turning out some very creative work, keep up the good work, Lesley

    ReplyDelete