I finished this one this afternoon, I decided to make this one for Greg's mom as I know she liked the other one and It looked like she was hinting so I thought I would make her one as an extra Christmas gift. I hope she doesn't see this, lets hope not! I cut the same pattern out of cardstock and glued on some pattered papers. I used some Christmassy ribbon around the front and also some pom-pom trim. I cut out a scalloped square from Winter Woodland and stamped the cute little fox (I think) from my stamp set and the sledge, coloured them in and cut them out. I also stamped the greeting and added some liquid applique to his tail for the pom pom and heat set that with my heat gun. Then I added the hot chocolate sachet, cappuccino sachet and xmas lollypop and a tag.
Looks great Lindsey. I've been making a treat pouch today as well but it only takes very slim chocolate! I need to work on another version. Love the fox.
ReplyDelete