This morning I had some time so I decided to make this little treat box. I saw inspiration for this box on another blog and decided to have a go myself but try something different. I cut out the triange cake box from my Cricut Sweet Tooth boxes cartridge, I cut this out at 5.5 inches using some cocoa brown cardstock. I then used my Doodlecharms cartridge to cut out he cute reindeer head, I had to adjust the sizing to the box so that was cut out at 4.25 inches. It was cut twice in different shades of brown. I then used some googly eyes, a twine box and a glitter holly button. I used my white gel pen for some details on the face as well as using my chalks to colour in some cheeks. I then filled the box with some Godiva treats (we had 2 leftover so Greg and I had a small treat each! : ). After that some Merry Christmas ribbon was used to tie around the box. My lovely husband assisted me with this and a tag was tied on. I am so thrilled with this, it's so cute!
Lindsey that is so cute and the correct amount of chocolate for anyone who goes to gym ha ha, Lesley
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea!! I may have to make this!!! I would love to make these and give them away at Christmas time!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
ReplyDelete