Friday, October 7, 2011

Peace on Earth

I think you can tell I love my new Cricut cartridge Scandanavian Christmas because I have made another card from it today! I had a card blank ready that I had cut from Just because cards. I then cut a strip of snowflake paper for the left hand side. I then cut out a scalloped circle from Winter Woodland (but you can get these off a lot of the cartridges). I then cut out the cute angel from Scandanavian Christmas. I didn't like the face that came with the angel as they eyes were shut so I got out my Peachy Keen stamps and stamped on a face which I love. I then decorated her dress with some glittery ricrac. I thought the wings needed a bit of glitz and I asked my lovely husband who said what about some glittery lines on them so I got out my glitter pen and voila glittery wings! I then stamped Peace on Earth from my Close to My Heart sentiments set and finished by adding some gel pen dots around the scalloped circle. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Lindsey that is sooooooooooooo cute and very different to the normal angel look, Lesley

    ReplyDelete