Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scandanavian Reindeer

I love my new Cricut Scandanavian Christmas cartridge so I made another card tonight using it. This cartridge also has some cards on it so I made this aperture card which is really nice for a change out of brown cardstock. I put a scrap of glitter cardstock that I had behind that which fit perfectly. I cut out the cute little reindeer at 2.75 inches in layers and glued them all together. I used my Doodlecharms cartridge to cut out the tag and stamped it with my Close to My Heart Simple Saying stamps. I tied that on with some twine and also a red bow. I then decorated my reindeer & the card with some green rhinestones and a red rhinestone for his nose - very cute!



1 comment:

  1. Lindsey he is so cute and the colours are different, it proves you don't have to use Christmas colours all the time, Lesley

    ReplyDelete