I am really thrilled with this. I have had a lovely morning papercrafting but now it's time to go to work and see my precious poochies and then go to the gym and work out with my lovely husband. I decided to make Greg a fun extra little Anniversary gift for when we are in Mexico. I had some beautiful stamps which were like tickets or coupons. I have been eyeing these off for a while but then found them for an absolute bargain at Big Lots for only $2 so I was really happy with that. So I cut 11 tags (for each year we will have been married) out of my George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I used my perforating tool to score enough at one end of the tag so he can tear it off. I covered all the other halves of the tags in some various scraps of patterned paper. I then used the stamps to stamp the little tickets. Then I decorated each tag using various embellishments or Cricut cuts as well as stamping with another set of stamps I got for $2 which were love and valentine themed by Inkadinadoo. I am getting much more confident with my stamping and love it now! I then wrote little things on the tickets. So all that was left to do was put them in a bundle and tie them up with some ribbon. Now all I have to do is make or buy (depending on how much time I have) a little gift box to put them in and give them to my lovely husband on our anniversary ♥
Lindsey, Greg will get a buzz reading all the different ditties, a lovely thought, lesley
ReplyDelete