I made this today. I made some hot chocolate envelopes last week but I wanted to try something different so I was talking about it with Greg and he found this card on my Wild Card cartridge which I like a lot better. I put it on my design studio to make it wider and a bit taller. These are going to be for my dog walking clients. I always give them a gift at Easter and Christmas to thank them for their business. I cut this one out of red cardstock (it was a Bazzil cardstock called Ruby Slipper Red - perfect as my favourite poochie is called Ruby!). I covered the inside with a scrap of snowflake paper. For the front I used my new stamps set from Taylored Expressions called "Penguin Pals", they are so cute. I coloured in the image, used liquid applique on the hat and puffed it up with my heat gun and cut it out and put that on the front. I used a border strip across the front and stamped "Thanks snow much". I put in the hot chocolate sachet and Christmas tree lollypop. I then finished off with some red and green shiny ribbon to tie it together. I actually like this one better than the first pocket I made so this week I'll try and get the others made ready to give my dog's mum's and dads. Whilst at Michaels on Friday night I found some lovely Christmas mini tins so they will get filled with dog treats for the poochies and bundled up and given with the envelopes.
Very lucky doggie clients to receive these lovely packs,Lesley
ReplyDeleteThats really lovely Lindsey and very thoughtfull I'm sure your doggies mums and dads will love this and the tins of Doggie treats will be very much appreciated by your pooches xxxmomxxx
ReplyDelete