Greg and I collected the mail today after we came back from walking Ruby and I saw that my new Cricut Scandanavian Christmas cartridge was there yay!! So now that I finished work and gym for the day I decided to make a card with it and I really like it. I used a red card I cut from Just because Cards and also the layers of red and green. The red paper has a light snowflake on it. I cut out the bells from Scandanavian Christmas at 3.5 inches. It's a really easy cartridge to use as you just cut the layers and layer them up. My favourite part of the bell is the silvery glittery paper I used on one of the bells. I found a stamp I bought years ago at a craft fair and it went perfectly with "Jingle all the way" so I stamped that and then added some blingy ric rac self adhesive tape and a glittery holly button to finish. Hope you like it : )
Lindsey, you got your card made, it is lovely, I do like the bells and the overall card is very attractive, Lesley
ReplyDelete