Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Have a jolly Christmas

I made another Christmas card today as I haven't done any crafting for a fair few days with being busy and then feeling unwell but today I made this cute card. I "welded" a card together on my Cricut design studio and matted it with some lime green and then some stripey paper. I then tied around some sparkly ribbon and sewed a button to it. I cut out my stocking using my "Winter Frolics" cartridge and decorated it with a scrap of sparkly ricrac. I stamped on the sentiment to finish.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card sweetie!!! I hope stocking has that many presents in it this year!! Hint Hint!! Love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lindsey, did you cut the little presents from the same cartrdge? I'm sure your stcking will be this full at Christmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stocking Lindsey, the way the months are flying by you will be posting your cards. Welding would save all that gluing wouldn't it.
    Cute / Cute / Cute Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks Sweetie, yes lots of pressies for you in your stocking : )
    Thanks mum, yes the presents were part of the layers for the stocking cut out separately
    Yes Lesley the welding is really great you can make some interesting shapes doing that!

    ReplyDelete